- Thou shalt have no other CMS before me.
- Thou shalt not take the name of the WordPress in vain.
- Thou shalt remember the WordCamp, to keep it holy.
- Thou shalt honor Matt and Mike: that their days may be long upon the land which the WordPress giveth thee.
- Thou shalt not delete the “Hello World” post.
- Thou shalt not commit Joomla.
- Thou shalt not violate the GPL.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against other blogs and software.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s blog’s Fame.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s theme, nor his plugins, nor his CSS, nor his content, nor anything that is thy neighbor’s.
a little wish list by berlin users and admins …
Give me ten 🙂
01 _ keep going
02 _ multilingual support by core
03 _ easy access for custom post types/fields
04 _ more sophisticated user role functions by core
05 _ PHP Data Objects (PDO) Support (SQlite etc.)
06 _ better xml & csv support/integration (import/export)
07 _ xml/rdf post type
08 _ core plugins (customize your ideal installaton & keep installation lean)
09 _ group, arrange & define sets of plugins (and make comments) and define child plugins (like child themes)
10 _ common userlogin for multi-plattform websites (wordpress, mediawiki etc. combinations) (complex openID)