Celebrate the 10th anniversary of the very first WordPress release in 2003!
Here’s what to do:
1. Find a cool place that people can meet up and hang out to celebrate.
2. If you have an existing meetup group, please also list your event at meetup.com so that we can coordinate all the parties from one place when it’s time for us to send out WordPress stickers or buttons for party favors.
3. Promote your party to local tech groups, meetup groups, bloggers, and press.
4. If you get above 50 people attending, we’ll try to send you some WordPress stickers and buttons.
5. On May 27, make sure everyone has a good time and meet some new WordPress friends. You’ll be able to share your photos and videos on this site, so check back soon for instructions on how you’ll be able to do this.
1. To keep it easy and light, having people pay for their own food and drinks is 100% okay.
2. All WP10 parties should be free to get in (no cover charge).
3. Use the hashtag #wp10 on Twitter, Instagram, and other social networks. Use this before, during, and after May 27th.
Use this contact page to submit questions to us, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Keep watching this page as we update responses to common questions.